1. All persons desiring to bid or buy must register with the Online Bidding Platform for Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales and obtain a bidder number prior to bidding on any merchandise. A bid by any person shall be considered confirmation that the bidder has made themselves familiar with the terms and conditions contained herein. Your Bid Is A Legal Binding Contract. If you are designated as the winning bidder you agree to pay the full bid amount + buyer's premium and applicable sales tax.
2. All items are sold AS IS-WHERE IS with NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES expressed or implied. Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales or Seller shall assume no liability and will not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defect in any lot and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance, discount, set aside, or refund shall be made on account of any incorrect statements, error in cataloging, imperfection, defect, or damage. Any and all descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as authenticated or as a warranty of any type. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to have inspected the merchandise thoroughly and to have satisfied themselves as to its condition, value, authenticity, origin, genuineness, usefulness, or description. Buyer shall base their bid accordingly upon their judgment solely. All sales are final. Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales and/ or Seller assume no liability for errors or omissions.
3. PAYMENTS: payyments for online purchases are due no later than 5:00 pm theTuesday following the auction with no exceptions. Any invoices / items not paid for by Tuesday at 5:00 PM will be charged to the credit card on record with the BVRS Auction Platform. Addiitonally, any items not picked up by 5:00 PM Tuesday may be resold at the discretion of Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales. Forms of payment accepted are:Cash or Credt Card.
4. Tax will be applied to all items that are subject to Texas State & Local Sales Tax. Tax will be collected unless the buyer has a current sales tax number on file with Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales.
5. ALL purchases will be subject to an 15% buyer's premium which will be added to the total purchase price of any and all items. Sales tax will also apply to the buyers premium according to state tax law unless Buyer has a current sales tax number on file with Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales.
6. Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales reserves the right to: a) reject any and all bids and/or to bid as an agent on behalf of the Seller, or Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales as buyers; b) bid on behalf of the Seller in situations involving reserves or Seller confirmation to reach the reserve sales price; c) withdraw from or add to auction any item before or during the sale; Buyer shall be responsible to the Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales for any and all expenses of collection and resale and any damages that may arise from the resale; d) group, subdivide, sell lots times the money, or sell lots in bulk when it is in best interest of the Seller.
7. Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales is not responsible for the performance of online bidding platform. If a bid is not received by Online Bidding Platform for Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales, the bid cannot be executed. The item is closed the moment the online bidding platform pronounces the item sold, to the bidder designated by the online bidding platform. Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales is not responsible if a bid is not executed due to technical or human error. The winning bidder is the bidder designated by the online bidding platform.
8. PICK-UP: Merchandise is available to be removed from Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales location: Monday & Tuesday, after the auction between 1:00 PM & 5:00 PM. Bring boxes, packaging materials, and muscle if needed to load large items.
9. Purchases left beyond deadline for pickup will be assessed a storage charge of $5.00 per day per item. Purchases not removed within 10 days will be forfeited without refund. Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales reserves the right to resell any items left on premises for more than 10 days.
10. PREVIEWS: Auction lots are available for preview by appointment. All persons attending preview or removal of merchandise assume all risks whatsoever of damage or loss to person or property and specifically release Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales and/or Seller from all liability therefrom. Blue Ribbon Vintage Sales and/or Seller shall not be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the merchandise or premises whereon buyer picks up merchandise. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to check legal entitie's laws governing the purchase, possession and transportation of all items.
11. Any changes to Online Bidding Platform in regards to terms and conditions or additions or deletions made day of sale, prior to or during online auction, supersede any and all other advertising and/ or announcements.
We appreciate your bidding with us and appreciate your referrals. Happy bidding!